Vote every day to receive in-game rewards.
The top 5 voters of the month receive a $20 webshop voucher. Use the buttons to vote.
We work very hard to ensure amazing gameplay on our servers. Help us out by making a purchase on the store!
Our best prices of the season! Don't miss out on the biggest sale of the year, everything will be 75% off for FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY and MONDAY!
The sale will start on Friday, November 23rd at 00:00 GMT and will end on Monday, November 26th at 23:59 GMT.
Karaoke Night V2
After a stellar performance on June 2nd of this year, we have decided to have another Karaoke Night! This event will be hosted on our official discord (https://snapcraft.net/discord). The event will start at approximately 6pm GMT on the 24th of November and will be hosted by @Jedz & @Legitmon.
We also have added a few new rules on top of the old ones! Check out the list below-
- No Explicit Songs
- No Extremely Loud Videos/Songs
- No Song Longer than 5 minutes
- No More Than 4 People with Group Sing-A-Longs
- No Mic Spamming (Really loud noises from your mic)
- Do Not Fill Out Forms for Others
Remember that staff will be at the event, so don’t break these rules!
Another addition to the Karaoke Night is the way we queue singers. We will provide a Google Forms link on the 24th where users will be able to fill in the credentials for the queue. After finishing the Form, a Event Manager will message you if you are placed in the queue.
We hope to see you all there!
Countdown (US Eastern Standard Time)! https://itsalmo.st/time-for-karaoke-night-v2
Update Log - November 12, 2018
We’ve been hard at work making some quality of life updates to some of our game modes over the last while, which we think will help out tremendously. Please have a look at the changes that have been made on each respective game mode below.
- When dying in Factions, you will no longer respawn at fhome and now respawn at Spawn
- Changed the firework explosion when McMMO abilities are activated/deactivated from large to small
- Fixed the bug regarding spawner pickaxes being able to be used infinitely
- Added a VIP rank toggle to the EG lobby
- Added support for 1.13.2 users
- Fixed all scoreboards and all other broken placeholders
- Buffed Oreseeker enchant for Factions & Prison
- Denying a player from your plot on Creative or Prison, will now also deny them from your pwarp
- The price of TnT has been reduced by more than half of its previous price
- Altered FTop to add all spawners
- Re-enabled fishing rods on Factions, Skyblock, and Prison
- Fixed a Bug where enchants would be removed from items won in crates
- Fixed combining enchants in anvils
- Fixed a bug on Prison where swords would do more damage than usual
- Fixed a bug on realms where you got a message saying you received a key but never received the key
- Added the missing music disk to the /shop on Skyblock to allow completion of all challenges
- Fixed a typo in the /enchant menu of the Prison server
We are aware of some issues causing lag on some of the servers due to higher peak player count and are working on resolving this as soon as possible.
In addition to all of the changes in-game,...
Thanks everyone for voting this month, Here are the top voters!
The top 5 voters have received a 2000 Gems on worth $20 which can be used at yourpurchases.net
Here are the vote winners of this month... (Your reward will be given in the form of /gems which can be used in /rewards to obtain gift codes)
Chatturga13 169 Votes
Xinji 162 Votes
pFET 158 Votes
RMV6 149 Votes
PorkyOfRoblox 148 Votes
Building Competition 9 & Winners
The winners of the Medieval building competition have been chosen. Watch the video below to find out who won!
To enter the competition you will have to hop on the creative server and submit your plot to the competition by typing /competition submit - there will be a different building theme each month, you can see the current theme by typing /competition (or /comp) in-game.
The ninth theme will be Anything you can think of When you have completed your build and submitted your plot using the command above, you will not be able to make any changes to your plot until the competition has ended!
The winners of the competition will receive the following rewards:
1st place $50
2nd place $40
3rd place $30
4th place $25
5th place $20
The competition will start today and end on the 31st of December. so submit your plot before the 31st of December so we can review it.
Good luck to anyone entering the competition! If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask them below.
Page 5 of 20