( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hey There

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Lol thanks bud, could you read my ban appeal?
No point in me reading it as I can't do anything to help you anyways.
Also one of our rules is not to ask staff to read appeals, not going to give you a warning thing as you are new. But just a heads up

OP
OP
Jonathan Fox

Jonathan Fox

First Step
No point in me reading it as I can't do anything to help you anyways.
Also one of our rules is not to ask staff to read appeals, not going to give you a warning thing as you are new. But just a heads up
What an odd rule, why is it that I can't ask staff members to review appeals? Is that not the job of a staff member, to review appeals?

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
What an odd rule, why is it that I can't ask staff members to review appeals? Is that not the job of a staff member, to review appeals?
It's because if we allow it staff will get spammed by messages to review appeals, which - very oddly - we don't want to happen

iamontda

Void Walker
When I think about it these rules are idiotic, "No 'proof or it didn't happen' crap"
That is downright outrageous.

Well, I'm sorry that you think that way, but that's how it is. I've said this a few times now, but if we were a server that followed "guilty until proven innocent" we would get nowhere (many players that cheat are very good at making themselves look innocent, so it would be hard to tell false from fact). Our rules go for both bans and ban appeals, so anyone banned/muted for any reason is a result of sufficient evidence put against them (if we're not sure about a piece of evidence, we're sure to share with each other and determine as a conglomerate what to do).

Welcome to the Forums, though, take a look around. Your ban isn't very lengthy, so you should be able to hop back on the server before long. :)

F

FreezeBlaze

"guilty until proven innocent" we would get nowhere
Well marten sure did a good job to prove you wrong, he keeps improving the server even though some of the staff are the "guilty until proven innocent" kind of people. (Sorry if this looks mean or aggressive in a way, just trying to prove my point about iamontda continuing to state that all of the staff aren't the "guilty until proven innocent" type of players because I have seen many cases where staff end up this way, weither that was how it started or not.)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome

Kath

Creeper Hugger
um1KQxU.gif

Hello.