⭐SKIN COMPETITION 3pm PST⭐

Will you join this event?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

NurseMercy

First Step

Hello everyone on prison! Me (NurseMercy) and my friend Trips_ will be hosting events once a day at 3 pm PST (hopefully everyday). These events will be free to join, so you might have to get there fast!

At the moment we are doing a SKIN COMPETITION, which is luck-based. This will be the event for a couple of days as we are still developing other games. I will explain how you join and play! :)

To join this event you need to be active on the server at 3 pm PST, when we announce in chat that the event is open you can send a tp request by doing /tpa NurseMercy or /tpa Trips_ . When it`s full we will not accept more tpa-requests.

Once you are in the game, you stand in one of the available boxes. As the rounds go on we will eliminate players until we have our final 3. In this gamemode, the top 3 players will face a challenge which will determine who wins.

As the game goes on there will only be 2 players left, whereas one will be the winner.

The prizes will vary from day to day. We will include the prize in the chat announcement. It could be anything from Repair Token V to Odors keys to Legendary Keys!
skiim.png

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
It's nice that you're doing these events! :-D