1.9 PVP

Slab007

Tree Puncher
We need 1.9 PVP for the people that can do it then they can go on it if they cant tough luck get in the PVP updates plz make 1.9 PVP lobbies for games or just turn it 1.9 fully.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
We need 1.9 PVP for the people that can do it then they can go on it if they cant tough luck get in the PVP updates plz make 1.9 PVP lobbies for games or just turn it 1.9 fully.
Most people hate the 1.9 pvp aspects so why would a server make the players sad"?

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry to tell, but 1.9 "pvp" was the most horrifying idea ever. I hope Snapcraft will never update it (or stay 1.8 for a very long time).

OP
OP
Slab007

Slab007

Tree Puncher
well I'm a pvp god at 1.9 and then the aura hackers are on then the no hit hackers so 1.9 is best

OP
OP
Slab007

Slab007

Tree Puncher
YES that's what I mean have a 1.9 mode or option like other servers example cubecraft you can pick 1.8 pvp and 1.9 pvp.

or if you mean have 1.8 pvp and 1.9 at the same time its possible I just don't know how to do it but a bunch of other servers have it. (and yes I'm really trying to get 1.9 for the people)

iMasterOpPvp

Iron Miner
Ummm that is not really good idea if this server is fully 1.9.

OP
OP
Slab007

Slab007

Tree Puncher
well atleast make a lobby or some thing 1.9 pvp like... uhm how about a 1.9 game or make a remake of a game 1.9 or something PLEASE I'm on my knees here I just want anything 1.9 pvp

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
well atleast make a lobby or some thing 1.9 pvp like... uhm how about a 1.9 game or make a remake of a game 1.9 or something PLEASE I'm on my knees here I just want anything 1.9 pvp
You realy think that a minigame is super easy to make, developers work months on making new minigames.
It's not because you want something that you always get it...