~ Factions update needed ~

WarLock_

First Step
Hello everyone,
I play a lot of factions and like it a lot. But there are some things that can change to get a better factions experience.

Like get a plugin that enables mining a spawner with silk touch. Or make the factions plugin so u can access an enemy's faction chest when in claimed land.

I like to know your opinions about this so I created a poll. Please take a minute and fill it in.

Poll: www.strawpoll.me/10476920/r

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I personally feel that silk touch spawners would be way to OP(You can already get spawners from crates and the ingame shop). Regarding opening chests in enemy's faction it would entirely defeat the purpose of creeper eggs and defeat the purpose of raiding and choosing which chest to blow up.

OP
OP
W

WarLock_

First Step
I think the purpose of factions is to make a big fortress and the defend your chests. But if u have like the biggest wall ever the base will be unraidable. But if u can get in the base and open the chests it's way more fun. Because then you won't focus on protecting your chests. The u focus on building a big defense

OP
OP
W

WarLock_

First Step
But if you make your chests unraidable and u het thro the wall. U won't even get there with a creeper egg.

iamontda

Void Walker
Believe me, anything and everything is possible to get raided. Thought our big and bad base was unraidable... we were wrong.

OP
OP
W

WarLock_

First Step
Yeah but if u have a wall that is way to big. U maybe get thru with 13 shots and an ender pearl but you can hardly get some chests. And if the chests are protected with water and blocks above them. U will never destroy it with tnt.

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
After getting into the base with tnt, use creeper eggs to get in the chests. Or, if you have a wither, just push it around and it will bust chests open as well.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
I think the purpose of factions is to make a big fortress and the defend your chests. But if u have like the biggest wall ever the base will be unraidable. But if u can get in the base and open the chests it's way more fun. Because then you won't focus on protecting your chests. The u focus on building a big defense
The purpose of this plug in is to make raiding harder, i like it and ceggs really aren't that expensive if you play a lot.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Yeah but if u have a wall that is way to big. U maybe get thru with 13 shots and an ender pearl but you can hardly get some chests. And if the chests are protected with water and blocks above them. U will never destroy it with tnt.
you can't with ceggs to if you do it the good way...... most people do it the wrong way so you can still put the creeper in a tiny air gap