The Snapcraft God Apple Recipe

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
75e12a52da8bf05be8bef5dfcc66e671.png

This Recipe is Exclusive On Snapcraft survival and factions. So If You do this on single Player or another server the recipe will be Default Gold blocks around an Apple. Hope This Helps :). If you do not how to craft it on Snapcraft.

Bas

BTS
Yep.
God apples ruin PvP experience since they make you completely invincible for some time, so we decided to either remove them or change the recipe, and we changed the recipe. :)

kambo_mrdlikkle

Tree Puncher
well i see pots, such as str 2 ect ruin PvP. god apples by them self would be fine, tho , the fact that str 2 is Over powering i think maybe, just maybe you should lower it's power?

if u think god apples are to overpowering then maybe make a OP pvp server??.
And how do we know appply for helper !?

-Kamby
mca.png

LegalSense

Void Walker
well i see pots, such as str 2 ect ruin PvP. god apples by them self would be fine, tho , the fact that str 2 is Over powering i think maybe, just maybe you should lower it's power?

if u think god apples are to overpowering then maybe make a OP pvp server??.
And how do we know appply for helper !?

-Kamby
mca.png

The information to apply for helper and requirements, (etc) can be found here- http://snapcraft.net/threads/3/

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Having a very difficult crafting recipe is what snapcraft needs, i mean, 4 different ore blocks AND a nether star.. Lol impossible to me :-P

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
TIP: You can vote 3 days in a row (7 bedrock per day) and buy 3 wither skull heads with them, with some strip mining there is your god apple every 3 days xD