do you want to know

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

XxdemonevilxX

Iron Miner
um i was wondering when will the survival reset happen cause i ask imartenn and all he said was very soon i kinda wanna know around what day will it be happening

Baroness Tam

Tree Puncher
um i was wondering when will the survival reset happen cause i ask imartenn and all he said was very soon i kinda wanna know around what day will it be happening
I just got net back. I find that my kits are dead (I kept them unopened to save space. I got 9 ea from voting (tool/armor).
And a reset when I finally found perfect location and have enough mats to start the build :/
Are resets total zero restarts? I have only been here since last year and not heard that they are done. Or is the reset because updating block ids for stupid 1.9+
anyone know what
1) happens to your claim
2) happens to your chests
3) what happens to your "carry on luggage" in personal inventory?

If all three are sum zero ,I don't think I will have motivation to return. Call it rage quit, call it what you will. If I liked wiping to zero a lot, i'd be on a chaos server. : c

OP
OP
XxdemonevilxX

XxdemonevilxX

Iron Miner
baroness im sorry to say that your items will reset but your level wont neither will your rank but all the other stuff will but the reset is worth it polar bears and sponges coming back its awesome i cant wait after the reset it will be more fun cause there are more quests you can do prob dont know for sure and hopefully more dungeons i really cant wait mostly because sponges are coming back but after the reset just try to earn your stuff back maybe someone[not me or a helper]will help you get your stuff back.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
It will be a total map reset, you will not lose any ranks or your total server level.