Won't Be On As Often

LegalSense

Void Walker
Hello everyone, Trial here. Today, I am announcing that I won't be on as frequent as I used to be. There are many reasons to that, and they are mainly medical reasons.

One reason why I won't be on much is because I'm going to have a huge surgery on the 25th of June. The surgery is pretty big because I have something called a pectus excavatum which is basically a hole in my chest. It makes it difficult for me breathe at most times and I get slightly, mini-heart attacks. I have an extremely rare case of this kind of medical problem which only 2% of the world population has. My surgery is going to be big so it's sort of a life or death situation. If anything goes wrong, it'll take a huge toll on me for the rest of my life. I expect to succeed, but who knows what the future awaits.

Another reason is that my mom wants me to 'exercise' more. I'm pretty athletic but she doesn't like me sitting in the house all day playing my laptop. So everyday, I'm probably going to have to spend my time outside rather than inside. Also, my doctor recommends I exercise a lot more. I have to stay healthy before the surgery so it doesn't affect me after. Last time I had my surgery I had a serious infection that went horible.

Those weren't many reasons, but I just want to clarify a few things.

-No I will not be stepping down as helper.
-No I will not be leaving. I am going to frequently join the server, basically monitor the chat on all of them to make sure everything is going well.
-I will be frequently on the forums.
-I will still be sort of active, but not as much.
-No I am not leaving due to issues with the server or players or real life personal problems. Just going to have a major surgery.

I am expected to be in the hospital for about a month due to recovery. I will miss the Snapcraft community for the time being, but expect me to pop up here and there!

I hope you all have a good time, and I'll see ya in-game and on the forums ;-). I'll make sure to give everyone an update every now and then while in the hospital so I don't give anyone a heart attack ^-^.

Be good for me! I'll make sure Bob and Hayden are good for you guys! ;-)

-Trial

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
See you Trial! Good luck and I wish you the best with your surgery I hope nothing goes wrong! When you're outside you should try fishing. Fun fun fun peaceful thing to do. But like I said goodluck :) See you soon!

MVLapps

Iron Miner
Good luck with your surgery, and I hope you are all well through recovery. Keep us updated with how well your surgery went :)

OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
Thanks everyone! I'll get on tomorrow. Had to reset my PC today and re-install everything.

Hope to see you all soon!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
As like what everyone else said ^^
Good luck and take as much time as needed to recover

Bas

BTS
A friend of me had the exact same thing, 'pectus excavatum' and got a steel plate added in his chest for a year or something.
Good luck with your recovery :)

OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
A friend of me had the exact same thing, 'pectus excavatum' and got a steel plate added in his chest for a year or something.
Good luck with your recovery :)
Yep, same thing for me as well.

If it goes wrong, I'll have to get 2 of them in my chest for like 3-4 years. I'm just hoping it's successful, thanks!

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Good luck with your recovery Trial, I know surgery can be very stressful as I've had to have a few done myself.

I wish you the best of luck. :)

Bas

BTS
Yep, same thing for me as well.

If it goes wrong, I'll have to get 2 of them in my chest for like 3-4 years. I'm just hoping it's successful, thanks!
Slim chance of it going wrong, The disease may be rare but the operation is something they are trained for, I would be amazed if they messed up