please help

XxdemonevilxX

Iron Miner
please help me as i was setting up my house in the ocean i went underwater and started drowning and when i tried to come back up the ncp was glitching me down for some reason and then when i got back to my stuff it all got erased on survival i lost my sponge and my chicken spawner i got from vote key and now i have absolutely no way of protecting my home please i dont care about the other stuff i had just my chicken spawner and sponge please help sadly i wasnt able to take screenshot/video but please i was waiting for sc 6 for so long and now i have no way of protecting my stuff

OP
OP
XxdemonevilxX

XxdemonevilxX

Iron Miner
please help me as i was setting up my house in the ocean i went underwater and started drowning and when i tried to come back up the ncp was glitching me down for some reason and then when i got back to my stuff it all got erased on survival i lost my sponge and my chicken spawner i got from vote key and now i have absolutely no way of protecting my home please i dont care about the other stuff i had just my chicken spawner and sponge please help sadly i wasnt able to take screenshot/video but please i was waiting for sc 6 for so long and now i have no way of protecting my stuff

never mind imartenn solved the problem you can take this thread down right now