My Youtube Channel

iamontda

Void Walker
Hey guys! I've wanted to post a Thread about this for a while now, as I've wanted to make Youtube videos for the past few years. Lately I've had a lot of free time, so I've been playing a lot of indie games and expect to upload more for at least the next week or so. Here's my first official video!

I'm not used to speaking so much, so apologies for any videos that I ramble in. You can find the link to my Youtube channel here, and I think it looks amazing after I did a bit of adjusting to my channel's layout. Thanks for taking a glance! Also, if you find any free indie horror games that you'd like me to play, then suggest/ link them down below.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Looks pretty good.
Do you take requests as well? If so... I'd suggest Fairune. It's a retro RPG and I loved plaiyng it. There's an app and a Nintendo 3DS version for it (as far as I know). And It's short (40min - 3h). C:

masiemouse

Tree Puncher
What do you use to film your screen??
I have been wanting to start a Youtube channel for a while on gaming so it would be good to find some app/website that can record my screen!!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
What do you use to film your screen??
I have been wanting to start a Youtube channel for a while on gaming so it would be good to find some app/website that can record my screen!!
I am YouTuber, I been use Bandicam. I have to admit it. It was okay because it have label name of app I use bandicam.

masiemouse

Tree Puncher
I am YouTuber, I been use Bandicam. I have to admit it. It was okay because it have label name of app I use bandicam.
Thanks spaz!:diamond:;-)(y)

masiemouse

Tree Puncher
Sweet I'll give it a look
I am starting relatively soon (when I get my gpu)
(Around Christmas)
COOL!! I posted my first video today and its so far got 2 likes(y) and 1 dislike:'( Im kinda happy with it... I didnt use audio tho... So its just got no sound at all........... But Ive prerecorded my next video and its got audio