iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Hello, my name is Mark and my username is ProudGeek.
If any of you don't remember me my previous usernames were iFlezz_Gaming and LolextraM1.
I just came back and started playing on Snapcraft about less than a week ago. I started because I heard about the survival reset and that sponges got added back.

I first joined Snapcraft back in December of 2012. I started being mostly active around June of 2013. Then I quit around early 2015 due to me being bored of Minecraft. Now I decided to come back because I want to be a good role model for other players and since I had a break from Snapcraft and Minecraft I might as well join the fun. I also have matured quite alot since I quit. I usually play the Survival/Economy server on sc and KitPvP sometimes.

I look forward to playing with you guys!

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Hello, my name is Mark and my username is ProudGeek.
If any of you don't remember me my previous usernames were iFlezz_Gaming and LolextraM1.
I just came back and started playing on Snapcraft about less than a week ago. I started because I heard about the survival reset and that sponges got added back.

I first joined Snapcraft back in December of 2012. I started being mostly active around June of 2013. Then I quit around early 2015 due to me being bored of Minecraft. Now I decided to come back because I want to be a good role model for other players and since I had a break from Snapcraft and Minecraft I might as well join the fun. I also have matured quite alot since I quit. I usually play the Survival/Economy server on sc and KitPvP sometimes.

I look forward to playing with you guys!
Look forward to seeing you online! :-D

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome back!

Zap

Gold Miner
Yeah sometimes we just need a break from something to better appreciate things. Glad you decided to come back and I'm glad to hear that you like Survival. If you have any building projects going on let me know. I like working with others on "stuff" like that. Enjoy your return! See you on the field.

Zap

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome back to our community :)