1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Survival Ranked Players Repair Cool-Down

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Styrke, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Styrke

Styrke First Step

So I recently bought the Elite rank on Survival. I was very excited to repair all of my armor because i have like 5 sets. I tested it out on my sword and got my armor to repair it, but then I realized I had to wait 24 hours! I got frustrated and I'm wondering if you guys could change it to maybe 5 minutes? It's just really long wait time and it would be wonderful if you could do that for me :)

-Styrke

(EDIT: I'm a dungeon guy so my armor degrades very fast. So I have to wait so long to get my armor fixed and to do more)

#1 Styrke, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  2. Kath

Kath Creeper Hugger

Kaytherine
    Creative Legend
    In my opinion, 24 hours is reasonable for the fact that /repair repairs anything with whatever durability. Pick wisely.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Styrke

Styrke First Step

Well, when I do the dungeons and my armor degrates, i have to make a whole new set just for the dungeon. I have about 6 sets now and they all are so low on durability.

4. Alfa505

Alfa505 Zombie Killer

alfa505
    Survival Elite
    If you are in need of some armor and you don't feel like making any, you can always do /kit fight. There is a 12 hour timer on it. It can help when you need it the most

5. ~Crafter~

~Crafter~ Ghast Hunter

Craftermanamz
    Prison Boss
    Can't you use diamonds and an anvil to fix it?

6. Styrke

Styrke First Step

I use prot 4 sets, when I try to repair them, its either too expensive or like 54 levels.

7. Styrke

Styrke First Step

I am elite rank, so that is nothing to me XD