island killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillbert5142

First Step
carlybeingracist.png
Basically she came to my island, ran into Lava she didnt see just off my minecart track, then started to claim the stuff I already had was apparently hers, she also started using horrible language towards me such as 'bitch', 'nigger' and telling me my face is ugly and my girlfriend was cheating on me. People like this make me hate minecraft sometimes. All shes screen shot is me trying to sell items and pulled the chat out of context.

Last edited:

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I believe your talking about skyblock, and I agree with dillbert. I beleive this should've made a support ticket, even though it probably wouldn't do you any good. I believe you guys should forget about it and move on.

OP
OP
carlyplayss

carlyplayss

Newly Spawned
so basically after telling me he doesnt have a rare sword he has one up for auction after killling me, apperently gave it to his friend and thought it was funny to mess around with me , also tried getting me to do or tell him stuff to get my own items back.

OP
OP
carlyplayss

carlyplayss

Newly Spawned
also thought it would be funny to "thank" me for the sword when also saying "too bad its not my fault u died on my island" after hes the one who killed me

dillbert5142

First Step
Bro you asked for my IG first and even went on my profile, also you're 16 and racist, did your momma never teach you manners or self respect?

dillbert5142

First Step
Also I never asked you for personal information... and Arghhhh is just trolling you cause i sent him this post, you ran in lava get over it i didnt do anything and trying to scam me

OP
OP
carlyplayss

carlyplayss

Newly Spawned
i never ran into lava your a compulsive liar just to get ur way, if it was burnt i wouldnt go thru the trouble of making a thread

dillbert5142

First Step
thats exactly why you made this cause you are mad i had lava there and you died its not my fault just accept you made a mistake

OP
OP
carlyplayss

carlyplayss

Newly Spawned
ur lying i can do the same thing but actions speak louder than word, there was no lava, u had flint and steal and set me on fire then when i ran out of it and died u picked up my stuff and "thanked" me for it thats kinda an asshole

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
Looking this since it's a completely irrelevant topic

Status
Not open for further replies.