__iNoob__ -Hate

do you dislike me

• Total voters

__iNoob__

First Step
The only thing i play on this server is Earth Games, i've been playing for a long time, back when they had different maps, don't remember what they are called, but eh, ive common to really love earth games, and i would like to talk about my experience playing it. Most people who have played with me a lot HATE me. Hate is a strong word, they highly dislike me, mostly VIP's mostly because i run and bow, but what else can i do, i'm a lonely non donor facing off against hoards of VIP's. If you've played with me you know what i mean, if you haven't, you will know what i mean. Honestly, i just made this thread to see how many people dislike me. ( i Want everyone to hate me on this server, idk why, its become my goal , help me achieve my goal <3 ) oh and hi forums

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I think this forums post is unnecessary. People won't hate you because of your pvp strategy, and this forums post has no meaning.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome on the forums. And I doubt that I will ever hate you :-P

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Well the fact that I don't know you makes it a little hard to hate you, so no I don't. :-P

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
I remember not being a vip and it wasn't that hard. Most people that buy vip r bad at pvp and need better gear. If you don't bow spam and run you will have a good chance at killing VIPs. Also idk u