1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Kitpvp Mass Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Twwhaik4, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Twwhaik4

Twwhaik4 Zombie Killer

Yaziel
    So I came back to kit with some arise buddies a few days ago and we all have noticed some weird glitches and absurd things on here.

1) Strength potions are insanely overpowered in terms of armor damage. My friend was in a diamond fight and about a minute in his helm was at 180 dur. The guy he's fighting pops a strength and breaks his helm and boots about 8-10 seconds after he potted his strength. There needs to be a fix to this or strength should be taken out.

2) The repair cost is insanely high. I know this is to counter people from going down in diamond all the time but 2k to repair a set that breaks in minutes in a diamond fight is too high. Lower the price down to 200-250 per item so that it can cost around 1k per set. This would be beneficial to both ranks and non ranks as Paladins on average make 1.5k per day if they play 2-3 hrs.

3) If you /mount in combat then it will say that you can't do this command but then when you get out of combat and try to do the command there will be a cooldown. Even thought the cooldown is 5 minutes it is a bit annoying.

4) For some reason everyone takes little to no kb if they are in water. While I don't know the cause of this glitch, I'm hoping it will be an easy fix.

5) In all honesty the hit detection on this server isn't the greatest. You can be swinging at someone in front of you and they won't be taking damage for 4-5 seconds because the hits don't register. This hasn't been an issue until this recent reset of kit.

6) 210 for 1 Instant Health pot is a tad bit high. Would you rather buy 1 gapple that regens you for 30 seconds or 2 health pots that health you for a grand total of 8 hearts? Lower their price down to 30-50$ so that they will be used more.

7) There needs to be 1v1 or gang fights arenas so that people can fight in peace. I usually get bowed by people whenever I try 1v1ing and my gang can't have even fights because of people who randomly interrupt.

8-) Make the gang chat a different color because it is extremely light and blends in.

9) Randomly whenever I would be running I get teleported back a lot and this has caused me to die multiple times. This may be the anti cheat but I'm not positive.

10) Debuff the armor and weapons you get from voting crates. If you get lucky enough you can get full prot V and a sharp V and easily kill diamond people. Make the iron prot 3-4 and sword sharp 4 so it's not as powerful.

If anyone has any other suggestions please post them below. I hope many of mine are taken into consideration for the upcoming reset and are utilized. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TheWiggster99

TheWiggster99 Void Walker

TheWiggster99
    Survival Elite
    The armor durability is all from vanilla, we haven't changed anything there.
    Repairing armor is also easy as well, you get XP from killing players, as well as sometimes diamond items appear, just save them up, and repair in an anvil, saves spending money on the repair. Only costs 3 levels of XP as well, very cheap.
    We aware of the water situation that keeps happening.
    I never normally get teleported back? Maybe a client/connection side issue? This does happen in the water however.

3. ShaunSkats

ShaunSkats Banned

Another suggestion: Fix Auto Speed 2, when I hit someone with Auto Sprint, my speed 2 goes away and I have to retoggle my sprint for it to reactivate. It's unconventional and I'd rather buy and drink speed potions instead.

4. Twwhaik4

Twwhaik4 Zombie Killer

Yaziel
    @TheWiggster99 You can repair your diamond for really cheap by using xp, by at a certain point the armor takes 30+ levels to repair it which isn't really worth it. Also the lag backs aren't client side because my whole gang has complained about it and so have other players.

5. ToKsuicR

ToKsuicR Creeper Hugger

GuardeYard
    The same happens to speed 1 boots.
    And I get a lot of lag backs as well. Especially on stairs or slaps (sometimes I get stuck).

You can use the colour codes in the gang chat already though.

6. YRN

YRN Iron Miner

lmao i shredded qualitative_Panda's armor in second with only a p5 set and a strength. Looool ez xD

7. Twwhaik4

Twwhaik4 Zombie Killer

Yaziel
    Good shit you minecraft gang member!

8. KingofBears20

KingofBears20 Zombie Killer

Honestly kitpvp needs a reset badly, as much as staff wants to deny it, kitpvp is incredibly laggy and a ton of stuff need fixing. Marten did a good job on factions, survival, and ZombieV, and I think if he really put in effort into making a kick-ass kitpvp server, it can be amazing.

The Lag definitely needs a fix and the anti cheat.

Then making the game fair for nonranks, while not making ranks worthless.

Afterwards new things need to be added like a 1v1 arena and other cool gadgets which would make kitpvp better.

P.S tss I hope you really are back, and I hope some other Arise members come back and play kitpvp also, it would make it so much better plus you guys can help me deal with some of these new ranks...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ToKsuicR

ToKsuicR Creeper Hugger

GuardeYard
    (Haha, yes, even I missed arise.)
    You forgot one important thingg, Grizzil.
    The map needs to be bigger... Cx

10. YRN

YRN Iron Miner

Im back grizzle >:-D

11. TheWiggster99

TheWiggster99
    Survival Elite
    You can repair your amour 2-3 times without it costing a lot of XP to repair it further. Then, when it reaches that point, make a new set.

The game is pretty balanced, some non ranked players are very strong as it is. They just need to play a bit and can easily get great items.

12. CrazyFox101

CrazyFox101 Zombie Killer

Staff deny everything. I don't understand why just ONE staff member can't agree to basic logic

13. YRN

YRN Iron Miner

took me 2 days with non rank to get nearly 3 sets of p4 u3

14. TheWiggster99

TheWiggster99
    Survival Elite
  15. ToKsuicR

ToKsuicR Creeper Hugger

GuardeYard
    I played a bit and yeah, nearly got 3 sets of p4u3 as well. And I'm a non ranked.
    Collected 100 levels and echest full of diamond, enchant about 20 items and you're good to go.

16. CrazyFox101

Took me a month with paladin to get 10 God sets

17. YRN

YRN Iron Miner

I have knight and it took me 3 days to get 8 sets...

18. CrazyFox101

I don't play all day like most kids

19. YRN

YRN Iron Miner

salty.... ive played like 6 hours only haha.

20. YRN

YRN Iron Miner

Inventory Update:

All P4 U3/God bows/swords

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Balance inspired by Sausage Party

[​IMG]

#20 YRN, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016