Not a great welcome

Rosabel1116

First Step
Hello my name is Rosabel I havent played minecraft for a LONG time...I used to be a mod for a diffrent server a long time ago (they have been offline for a while now)...and I think last I played horses were just added. Anyways I just joined and started....then I was asking about blocks being alive, got a key, someone wanted to TP to me, and killed me taking all my stuff.

WOW

Not a great welcome to the community but that's what I get for accepting the TP (thought he was gonna help me a tad). Sorry, just a little peeved I wasted my time getting that stuff for nothing...I still like the setup of this server and hope to find some trustworthy people!

Pseudoend

First Step
I also made the mistake of letting someone TP to me, fortunately I was able to get into my home and close the door before they could kill me. Gotta be careful it seems! I have since disabled PVP in my area so that should not happen again. Totally worth saving up the cash for!

OP
OP
R

Rosabel1116

First Step
I also made the mistake of letting someone TP to me, fortunately I was able to get into my home and close the door before they could kill me. Gotta be careful it seems! I have since disabled PVP in my area so that should not happen again. Totally worth saving up the cash for!

The thing is that I dont even have a home yet

ShadowsOfWar

Iron Miner
Welcome Rosabel!
That's Unfortunate that that occurred, but it does happen with people TP Killing, which is (i'm fairly sure) a bannable offence.

OP
OP
R

Rosabel1116

First Step
Welcome Rosabel!
That's Unfortunate that that occurred, but it does happen with people TP Killing, which is (i'm fairly sure) a bannable offence.

Lucky me that I just bought a spawned and put it in the enderchest....I'm doing creative now but no one seems to want to acknowledge me in chat...-sigh- its always rough going into a new community.

ShadowsOfWar

Iron Miner
Lucky me that I just bought a spawned and put it in the enderchest....I'm doing creative now but no one seems to want to acknowledge me in chat...-sigh- its always rough going into a new community.
Well that's good to hear.
And don't worry, people will acknowledge you eventually, it just wont happen straight away.

ShadowsOfWar

Iron Miner
There is a shoutbox, but i don't think there is a voice chat.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums :)
Just a tip: don't let anyone tp to you unless you trust them a lot.