Hello! Hola! Konnichiwa!

Pseudoend

First Step
Hi everyone!

Well, I have been part of the server for about 2 weeks now and am really enjoying it so far. Started with Creative and have since moved into Survival. I narrowly avoided a TP kill on one of my first days, and have since learned my lesson about accepting random requests! :grin:

I am pretty new to Minecraft but have been playing games for 20+ years now so am quite versed in gaming as a whole. I love helping out people as long as I have the time, so don't hesitate to ask if you see me. With regards to myself, just a married guy that loves playing when the wife is working. I wish I could play more, but unfortunately those dang "adult" responsibilities take precedence. xd I work as an Infrastructure Systems Administrator so can also help out with any technical questions you may have, so again, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Hope to see & chat with you all soon in Survival!

Best regards,
Pseudoend

ShadowsOfWar

Iron Miner
Welcome Pseudoend!
TP Killing is an issue on Survival, i usually try to catch people doing it, but it's nice to hear that you didn't die!

Butters

Zombie Killer
Welcome! The staff team always works hard to make sure those tp-killers/lurers get taken care of. Glad you avoided it though, enjoy Survival and the forums :-D

OP
OP
Pseudoend

Pseudoend

First Step
Glad to hear that's something the staff addresses, I'll be sure to get the name of the person next time so they can be "talked to" about it!

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the forums and server! I tend to spend the majority of my time around in Survival, so hopefully i'll see you around!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You seem very interesting to talk to, welcome and have a nice stay! :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
WELCOME to this amazing server! And I love play creative you are welcome to visit my plot!