mcmmo

so i lost all my mcmmo levels. everything got reset to 0?

why whats happening? will we get them back?

the mcmmo levels from buying in game ranks will they be returned?
did anyone else loose thier mcmmo levels

Edit:
ok using /mcrank its showing me what my mcmmo levels should be but
using /mcstats its showing them all been reset, and im leveling them up from lvl 1 again.

im really confused on whats going on. did someone delete the wrong cache folder?

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I still have my McMMo levels.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Random question, I got 1250 unused credits on skyblock, how much is it worth?

I don't think they have a certain value, it kinda depends on who's buying them and how much they're willing to give

butterpaw

First Step
I don't know exactly what the mcmmo levels are and how the books work.. when we should use them and so on .. could someone explain.. or point me to that information if it is on the website somewhere? thx very much ^_^

I've played minecraft for a long time, and skyblock on some servers before this one, but am very much of a newbie with this server. Love the server btw .. very very nice!

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I don't know exactly what the mcmmo levels are and how the books work.. when we should use them and so on .. could someone explain.. or point me to that information if it is on the website somewhere? thx very much ^_^

I've played minecraft for a long time, and skyblock on some servers before this one, but am very much of a newbie with this server. Love the server btw .. very very nice!
The books can be obtained from crates, By right clicking the books you will get XP in the specific skill depending on the book. Higher mcmmo levels will gives bonuses. More info regarding each skill can be found by typing /<skill> for example /swords. If you have any other questions feel free to ask staff ingame or on the forums. You can find online staff using /staff