Gathering 'Round the Factions Campfire

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
Heya, Factions players!

If you would like to share some Factions experience or advice here or simply talk some Factions chat, then gather 'round the Factions Campfire! I know I have plenty of stories and tips to share for those of you interested in either.

Lately, I've been selling Factions Advice books in /ah for only $300 apiece. I'd say it's a really good deal for really good advice. Just keep in mind I'm gonna have to write another edition soon because I made a little error in the Making Money section and wish to resolve it. The "(not" at the end of the Fortune farming tip was meant to be "(not cocoa)," because Fortune enchants don't work on cocoa. If there are any more errors in the guidebook, please let me know.

Other than that, feel free to share some experiences and advice on here if you wish.

Agent Illusion,
over and out.

Samsicle

First Step
Not to be rude, but you can use google for free. I like the idea of your handy dandy book, could be useful for the players who got the money to spend.
I'll share some Factions experience. Basically raid all the toxic players, then they don't have anything to be toxic about other than call you a hacker, once they're bored and can't be bothered to waste their time building another base they leave, easy.

I hope this helped (:

OP
OP
Master Illusive

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
Not to be rude, but you can use google for free. I like the idea of your handy dandy book, could be useful for the players who got the money to spend.
I'll share some Factions experience. Basically raid all the toxic players, then they don't have anything to be toxic about other than call you a hacker, once they're bored and can't be bothered to waste their time building another base they leave, easy.

I hope this helped (:

I know the internet has some very useful guides, but sometimes it's a bit hard waiting for web pages to respond (but can generally be worth it too). The book, though it costs a little bit of in-game money, is kind of a good convenience when you don't want to wait for webpages to respond (like laggy internet, for instance). Not saying you have to buy it, but it can feel good having it at hand when you're not yet used to Factions.