Suggestion: to remove the ability to put paper on auction

Deathril

First Step
Redacted

Last edited:

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
This would be a excellent fix to scamming on papers but how about books? You can still scam with them :/

Zap

Gold Miner
Maintaining the "game" experience has its place in these types of virtual environments. It teaches people to be alert and to think about what they do and how they interact in their virtual space. Getting "stung" is part of the over all experience and learning from our mistakes will only build stronger players and more enhanced characters.

Roudan

Tree Puncher
^Basically this!

Although I'm all for there being 0% risk of scams, I also feel that it's important for players to become accustomed to the whole "If it's too good to be true, it probably is" thing. Teaching the younger player-base some valuable life lessons. :-P From what I've seen, the helpers/mods do a fairly good job and keeping most of these paper scams off the auction house anyway.

Think of the poor paper salesmen that will be put out of their jobs!
RIP Dunder Mifflin.

Zap

Gold Miner
well said. The over all experience is what shapes this game )))) Game on and keep alert peeps

TheDerpyGamer21

First Step
ok first of all i do not really agree, people can look at what the paper says in auction and they can see it and just not buy it. that simple it takes a little of work just look around the computer...

Jonson

First Step
i know i'm late to this but i thought i'd put in my 2 cents anyway. While players should be more mindful of what they're doing, the fact is, scamming is not allowed on the survival server and any intent on scamming someone, should result in some form of negative consequence. Actually, most forms of being "stung", isn't allowed on the survival server. You're not allowed to raid, grief, scam or trap and if you'd like to do so, go to the factions server and learn your "life lessons".