playing minecraft and helping people

Bradiox

First Step
hello i love playing minecraft my favorite server is snap craft i love playing and if you want to play with me msg me my user on minecraft (Bradiox)

thanks

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the server and to the forums!

OP
OP
Bradiox

Bradiox

First Step
my minecraft user is: bradiox
  • You have to have been an active player for at least 6 months: yes I have been active for 6 months on snap craft

• You must be at least 15 years of age. (Plus or minus a couple of months is fine) I will be honest I am 12 years old but i really think that you will be impressed. by the way i act

• You must be mature, patient, and fair. Yes I think I am mature and fair so please don't worry.

• You must have an active Skype so that the rest of the staff may contact you at any time.I do not have Skype but you could you message me thought the snap crafts website. I am on at least 3 times daily

• You must be fluent in English with proper grammar and spelling. You are representing the server.Yes I thanks I have really good english

• How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net? about 6 6.5 months

• How often are you online for? I can be on somedays because of school other then that I can play I good bit.
    • Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team? i think that I am trustworthy, fair, and mature, I love helping people when they need help. I have tried to help people in the past and thay don't let me help them becase i don't have a rank. I would love to help people and if I got this rank i could.
    • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please. no i have never been Ban, Jailed, or Muted,
    • A little about yourself. I am 12 years old I love sports. My favorit sport is hockey. I am homeschooled by my mom. My dad ons his one bisnis. We are a christian Family and we go to church. I live in North Carolina I have lived in North Carolina for 9 years
    • I love to play video games and I love to help people. My favorite subject in school is math...

if there is anything els you need to know please feel free to ask

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher