Survival "god Apple" Recipe Reversion Poll

Do you want to revert the god apple recipe to it's original? (SURVIVAL ONLY)

• Yes, I want the recipe with gold blocks and the apple.

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • No, keep the recipe as the one with the nether star.

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Hey all,

A while ago, we made a change to the god apple recipe for both the factions and survival server.

This is the current god apple recipe:
0b4d.png

This is the old god apple recipe:

The question is, would you like the god apple recipe to be reverted for the survival server?

Last edited:

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Hey all,

A while ago, we made a change to the god apple recipe for both the factions and survival server.

This is the current god apple recipe:
0b4d.png

This is the old god apple recipe:
45c2.png

The question is, would you like the god apple recipe to be reverted for the survival server?
Hmm that's a toughie...

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I think that it should be changed back to the original recipe for the sake of the non-ranks. It's much easier for ranks to get god apples (at least, the ones with gold kits) because the ranks with the gold and emerald kits are at a very high advantage. They would still be at an advantage with gold kits but it would make it easier for non-ranks.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
I would love this change! It's so rare these days to get hold of them or make them(that's what I think). But yes that would be a great change!

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Yeah i think you should change it. I agree with Epicme that it would make it easier for nonranks it get god apples.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Yes, a change back to its original version would be a little less challenging than the current one now

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
I'm pretty sure the golden apple recipe is to expensive for what it does. I do belive the god apple should be expensive but for the normal golden apple, I think the recipe should be gold ingots around the apple.

Last edited:

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
Why change it back? If you change it back won't god apples be any rare... and that will make the pvping more boring... People won't try so hard to get god apples, because it will be VERY easy... So please don't change it... #Vote2.

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
Why change it back? If you change it back won't god apples be any rare... and that will make the pvping more boring... People won't try so hard to get god apples, because it will be VERY easy... So please don't change it... #Vote2.
not really....its sad how a non ranker faction kid has more god apples than some of the high ranks in survival. plus pvping in sc1 was 100 times better than sc2 and right now pvping is basically who drinks the strength 2 pot first and gets the first hit

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Most will want the recipe reverted due to ease of acquirement.
All gold ingredients are childs play with a simple gold farm.
I humbly request that it be left alone, let there be some challenge left.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
8 stacks of gold... That's pretty challenging to players without /kit gold or gold farms :/ I guess it depends what you got for it to be either challenging or not

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
I'd love to see it kept the way it is, the profit margin is phenomenal :)
There are too many gold farms around... soon everyone will have stacks of god apples again.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Well, instead of changing it back to the original recipe, maybe making it a little easier then the current recipe but harder than the original one?

Here's some ideas: G = Gold Block, A = Golden Apple (Not enchanted), D = Diamond Block

GGG
DAD
GGG The nether star and the emerald blocks are the ones that make it pretty hard (For me :-P)

Or maybe: A = Apple (Not golden apple), E = Emerald (Not block :-P), D = Diamond Block, G = Gold Block

EDE
GAG
EDE

Just a suggestion xD