Leaving (If anyone cares.)

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Hello, I'm Blob. I first started playing on this server in September of 2012, when I was young and freshly starting my Minecraft career. I remember 1st discovering this server from watching Minecraft youtubers playing Earth Games on here. (I stopped watching all those guys 3 years ago.) That was when I 1st discovered Creative mode. I remember seeing tons of people crowded around the Creative sign, and was very intrigued by the sight. I would later on learn, that these players were experiencing one of the very common Creative crashes. I decided to give that server a go, remembering the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared video about being creative. I joined the server and saw this thing in the chat called "Master". They all seemed to know each other, and the shout chat was never silent. I discovered a club, due to the incessant advertising of clubs, RP's, and skin competitions that there used to be. This is where I made my first friends. I had tons of fun, and was waiting for the owner of the plot to come and add me to the plot, when a sign was put up saying that I was banned from the club. To this day I have no idea why, but later on I returned to find that the two friends I had were banned as well. (Still don't know why.) So I met some new friends, and one of them got the Master rank. I was amazed by how much that rank could do. One of my friends and I would always say that one day we'd get Master and we'd be "Masters of master." That friend eventually stopped playing for a while. Of course, you can see where this is going, I bought the Master rank. I instantly was welcomed, and I met all the Masters that were on the server. The new, the old, the whole bunch. I went on the server every day, and every day I didn't was one that was abnormal. That was probably one of the most fun gaming experiences I've ever had. Even though talking in chat all day doesn't really count as gaming.
The drama, the cussing in chat, the spamming, I loved every little bit of it. Of course, I started getting bored. I had been getting into a game called League of Legends. I'm sure a lot of you have heard of it. That became my main game, and Minecraft had become a side game. After a while, I decided to take another look at Snapcraft. I got back in a bit, but it was never the same. I eventually found my old friend, who I mentioned before who had left. He was the "Masters of master." guy. I was so excited! I immediately TP'd to him and began yelling in chat about how happy I was that he was finally back. I asked him about the whole "Masters of master." thing. He told me that he had instead gone to Minecon. Of course that decision is fine with me, but I was still a bit dissapointed. He eventually left, and I haven't seen him since. As I said previously, Snapcraft Creative was never the same. A large amount of Masters had left, and I had to find new friends. I got somewhat back into it, but eventually left again. I proceeded to get back into Minecraft and then get back out of it every 3 weeks or so. Leading up until I started playing Hearthstone and TF2. I didn't touch the game until late summer of 2016. Returning, I found that all the Masters I previously had known were gone. I had no more friends on the server. I checked back every day for about 3 weeks until I finally happened to log on at the same time as 1 of my oldest friends. She and I played together for a while, and succeeded in getting a couple of other old masters back into the game. But, as I previously stated, the game had lost it's charm. The chat was no longer always full. There was no more drama, there was no more spam, it was just actual creative building. The social aspect was completely gone. To me, it was just sad. I was actually pretty close to crying about seeing what had happened to my favorite pass time. But I like to reminisce. I haven't logged on for about 2 months, give or take a week, and I don't plan on ever logging in again. I've made previous threads about leaving, but this time I'm serious. I only made this thread to notify everyone of what happened to old Blob, though everyone who would remember me is probably long gone. I may just be a Snapcraft veteran preaching to an empty church, but I partly made this thread so I could remember, myself, how much fun I had. And I almost forgot, whenever someone ranks up in staff, said person becomes less and less of a friend. So all of you staff members, please, try to stay with your old friends, and don't leave them for new ones.

Please don't be discouraged because it's so long. I put a lot of effort into this.

Last edited:

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
I'm pretty sure I fought you a few times back when I used to play on kitpvp. You're a pretty good kitpvper, I must say.
I don't really play anymore, but I'll just leave my goodbye here.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Relatable. ):

But what can I say? People come and go--it is part of life. Enjoy what is existing today.

Have a nice day.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
It's sad to see people leave the server, but there's not a lot you can do about it, sadly.
There's lots of lovely people, drama and all that other stuff on other servers like skyblock, earthgames.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I haven't seen you on a lot.. Probably because I have been here for "only" two years, hm. I remember you as the cool guy with the good posts on the forums when I was new here.
Goodbye -

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I know there some drama in game. That is normally I was almost quit snapcraft because of Drama but I can't quit because snapcraft is my home! I love snapcraft. So I decide back then get rank Legend. Then successful myself as youtuber. Just remember don't give up ;-)