This needs to get added...

Zvyc

First Step
Hi i would like to be able to break spawners with silk touch picks, and i know many other players want this too. Thanks!

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I do think this would be a good idea to move spawners that you've placed down, but then players could get spawners from dungeons. And I think that makes it too easy to get spawners from dungeons to make xp farms.

Gravenfire45

Tree Puncher
they could also get spawners from the nether which would make spawners too easy to get, other than that it'd be a good idea

OP
OP
Zvyc

Zvyc

First Step
I was thinking that they could disable it in the nether, but allow it in the overworld.

Depression

Gold Miner
This topic has already been previously discussed, and multiple staff have come to the conclusion that it was not such a good idea, without some tweaking of course. For example it could be a special pickaxe only obtainable from legendary crates, of which would also only be able to break spawners that were placed by a player and not spawned in naturally. Overall though, I don't expect to see this change soon. Hopefully they think about this topic while going through ideas of new content involving the next reset.