Build off application

Cameronbleu

Tree Puncher
Hello everyone, i am going to create a build off at my plot, if you feel like you want to join, please follow aloung.

A build of is when you have a build competition at my plot. Build a awesome house/anything you want!
Players will be having 5 minutes to build. Who ever wins gets a free rank of Legend. We will be haveing 1st 2nd and 3rd place. 1st place is a free rank of Legend 2nd place is to be added to the owners plot. And 3rd place is the owner recording with you and uploading it on youtube.

If you want to join the build off, please contack me in game (IGN: CameronBleu) Please fill out the appllication here! You will recive a privet message from CameronBleu, if its denied or accepted.

Minecraft Username:

Why are you applying for this build off?:

Past Building Experience:

Pictures of maps that you have build for a server:

What will you do if you get denied?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

If you get denied, and you want to go to Stage 1 of denile, you will have an Interview with CameronBleu and if your interview goes good, you will have a chance of being added to the plot.

You will get a message from CameronBleu if it is denied or accepted!

Thank you for applying!

~CameronBleu

Th3NovaBomb2343

First Step
Minecraft Username: Th3NovaBomb2343

Why are you applying for this build off?: Because i want to build

Past Building Experience: none

Pictures of maps that you have build for a server: no

What will you do if you get denied?: idk

Anything else you would like to add?: no

OP
OP
Cameronbleu

Cameronbleu

Tree Puncher

Why are you applying for this build off?: Because i want to build

Past Building Experience: none

Pictures of maps that you have build for a server: no

What will you do if you get denied?: idk

Anything else you would like to add?: no

Denied, not detiled enough. You may re-apply in 10 days.

Th3NovaBomb2343

First Step

Why are you applying for this build off?: Because, i think i can join the build off and play in the comp

Past Building Experience: I have been a builder on the antcraft server (mc.antcraft.net) a builder on the hcf sever (hcgames.org) and the overloadmc server (overloadmc.net)

Pictures of maps that you have build for a server: https://map/kitpvp.antcraft.net

What will you do if you get denied?: I will wait 10 days and put more effort

Anything else you would like to add?: No not that i know off

OP
OP
Cameronbleu

Cameronbleu

Tree Puncher

Why are you applying for this build off?: Because, i think i can join the build off and play in the comp

Past Building Experience: I have been a builder on the antcraft server (mc.antcraft.net) a builder on the hcf sever (hcgames.org) and the overloadmc server (overloadmc.net)

Pictures of maps that you have build for a server: https://map/kitpvp.antcraft.net

What will you do if you get denied?: I will wait 10 days and put more effort

Anything else you would like to add?: No not that i know off

In your latest application, you have been denied and have not waited 10 or more days, intill you made this application, so we will be denying your application. Be sure to make more interactions with your build experience. In your application you have put a fake website of Pictures of maps you made. As you can see, we have not seen any of your maps that you build. Be sure to put at least 4 or more sentences on Why are you applying for this role or the build off. You may re-apply in 20 days, due to you have not waited 10 days in your latest application. But be sure to have more detail, effort, and createtivity into your application. Thanks for applying!

~CameronBleu