Be Back In A Stint!

iamontda

Void Walker
As you hermits may not know, it's summer!! While I've been on break for a month already, my family's been planning a holiday to Hawaii. My dad gets deployed for 3 months at a time for the Coast Guard, commanders were nice enough to let it be Hawaii, and you can see where that leads. Since my dad's been gone for a month or so already, I get to see him late tomorrow.

Anywho, this trip to Hawaii isn't much of one I'm fond of. I mean, yeah, Hawaii sounds nice and all that, and once we go I'll have been to all 50 states, but since we live on a smaller island in Alaska, we just want to surf and find a fast food restaurant besides McDonalds :-P This trip will last until around the 7th of July.

I know that I haven't been active as of late, but that's because of becoming a Mod on a modded server (as you probably know, lots of hidden risks created by the mods included). The owner also wishes me to stay active once I come back, but I'll have family popping in for the remainder of summer too. I'll try to balance time there and time here at the points when this family business is more chilled.

At any rate, see you later!

Also, Alec, if you can't get that build done and MC Schem in by the 25th for the Builders' Con, you can tell them that our group's cancelled. It was a sort of test anyways c:

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Well iamontda have a nice trip and I hope you enjoy it even though you don't sound like you want to go xD

LegalSense

Void Walker
Enjoy the trip! Hope to see you back soon.