Hello! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello! :)

Zap

Gold Miner
Big welcome SoLoM. I was in Egypt 4 years back, sharm shiek beautiful sea resort was there for 11 days was best vacation I ever took. It was first time I was on Camel it was really cool time. I also remember great ice cream ))). What part of the game do you play? I'm pretty much survival creating my virtual city "Zaporozhye" one block at a time. I check out the great builders on this server and try to learn a few things from them. It's amazing how talented people are here. We have a very creative group. I'm really enjoying the server. Things like work and eating get in the way but hey what can you do right? LOL. See I joke too ))))))

OP
OP
SoLoM

SoLoM

Iron Miner
OP
OP
SoLoM

SoLoM

Iron Miner
Big welcome SoLoM. I was in Egypt 4 years back, sharm shiek beautiful sea resort was there for 11 days was best vacation I ever took. It was first time I was on Camel it was really cool time. I also remember great ice cream ))). What part of the game do you play? I'm pretty much survival creating my virtual city "Zaporozhye" one block at a time. I check out the great builders on this server and try to learn a few things from them. It's amazing how talented people are here. We have a very creative group. I'm really enjoying the server. Things like work and eating get in the way but hey what can you do right? LOL. See I joke too ))))))
Im Glad To Hear That From you! Hope u didnt Get scammed by those Scammers Who try to take your money! :-D

Zap

Gold Miner
No everyone was wonderful and polite. They "men" called me Rocky Rocky been weight lifting for years. In US not that big but there I was ))))) found it kinda funny...

OP
OP
SoLoM

SoLoM

Iron Miner
No everyone was wonderful and polite. They "men" called me Rocky Rocky been weight lifting for years. In US not that big but there I was ))))) found it kinda funny...
Nice To Meet You .... Rocky Rocky! :-D

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your time here! See you online! O:)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Why You dont remember me :-(
Yes, now I do remember. Because I hangout so many people and I am bad with memory. Sorry SoLoM. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.