1)
a25b1ddc75b741578e15f265ec57fa16.png

b4545578a427429a880addcf43d8f506.png

2)
0455ae6b23494783950c289f9ec11ddd.png

3a32353211b54083923036435f4db9aa.png

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
It looking amazing!! Love it! But which one?? Hmm not sure let I say both??

Zap

Gold Miner
I admire and enjoy creative design and Minecraft offers that in abundance. This particular piece is a bit busy for me but great effort in looking for creative ways to display our "blocks"

Moufisto

First Step
i reckon no.1

it has more colours to it, and more creative uses rather than just wood and brick, and even then the brick is placed in such a way as to give more pattern. but, personally, i think they both need a //replace stonebrick stonebrick,stone,cobble and then a //replace wood wood:1,wood:2 etc etc
it'll give it a variation on texture and weathering that makes it look less than perfect; which is a good thing to have. no structure looks consistent in condition.

otherwise, nice model dude.

_Sinbad

First Step
2nd one definitely for me, I think it just reads better overall, first one is fine too but I like the compact shape of the 2nd a lot more.

dantosky

Gold Miner
I say numero 1. Although I personally don't like this style of building I have to admit it is pretty stunning. :)

HotCoco

Stone Miner
theres not a big difference between them, and er u should really try to merge ur color scheme more cuz thats whats briggen down the build in my opinion

OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
thanks for the opinions all; we appreciate the comments o/

157c4131fcd840cb960e9d6c12fe7a24.png

i reckon no.1

it has more colours to it, and more creative uses rather than just wood and brick, and even then the brick is placed in such a way as to give more pattern. but, personally, i think they both need a //replace stonebrick stonebrick,stone,cobble and then a //replace wood wood:1,wood:2 etc etc
it'll give it a variation on texture and weathering that makes it look less than perfect; which is a good thing to have. no structure looks consistent in condition.

otherwise, nice model dude.
if only I had w/e lol

Last edited:

HotCoco

Stone Miner
and err how much did smoky build and how much did u build kqts