1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!

Discussion in 'Earth Games' started by 1Luke, Sep 30, 2016.

1. 1Luke

1Luke Iron Miner

Hello all snapcraftians.
    Some of the behavior on earth games is some what horrific. It is just a complete war zone in the comment section.There is name callers who make fun of peoples IGN, there is the people who try to put people down by constantly saying "ez or u such a nub" in chat. At the end of the day we came on earth games to do some PVP not to fight with one and another in the comment section. If you do make fun of people online, remember that there is someone on the receiving end who could be getting hurt emotionally by what you are saying to them. so please just play the game how its supposed to be played, (without abusive commenting in chat).
    Thank you for taking time to read this thread. I am to trying to mother anyone i just want the people who are sharing negative behavour on the server to stop

Disclaimer: Being abusive is not tolerated and is punishable.
    If you see toxic behavior take a screenshot and report it.
    Report Here: http://www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open

I am tot trying to criticize the server i just want the people who are abusing the rules to stop.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ~Crafter~

~Crafter~ Ghast Hunter

Craftermanamz
    Prison Boss
    That happens on all minecraft servers not just Earthgames or even just Snapcraft in general. People are rude because they feel like it and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it happening. You will have to ignore it and not let it affect you.

Also posting a thread on it isn't going to change much considering most Earthgames players don't look at the forums or have an account on our forums.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. ToKsuicR

ToKsuicR Mod

GuardeYard
    I know this is suppost to be a serious thread...
    And I really like how you took it to heart, but...

Please...

Capitalize the I's ;-;

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Kara

Kara Gold Miner

I just say "I know I'm a noob" that simple

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kath

Kath Creeper Hugger

Kaytherine
    Creative Legend
    Same, others would generally want to aggravate a reaction out of you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheCaptainBurito

TheCaptainBurito Diamond Miner

I just nade them for 10 games, they always quit after that. :)
    (If you see me on just ask me to buy some nades for you, I have enough money ;-) )

#6 TheCaptainBurito, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Depression

Depression Gold Miner

Lmao Captain knows what's up. Also, I tend to just target them, generally I'm better than the player and thus, I can easily ruin their gameplay. As far as anybody using any type of cheat (that's usually why they are better than me for most cases) then I just record it, considering I can record now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dantosky

dantosky Gold Miner

Dantosky
    EG VIP
    I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE....

I 10000000% agree Luke. Everytime I go on to play I find people calling others arseholes, Ez, Nub and even saying sometimes your a kid.

I try to pacify it when it happens but, I can't really do more then warn them

a week ago I reported one of thoses that went a bit too far. He even started obblyging me to tell him my age. ( I consider that private ) He got punished (idk how), but the way people behave in earthgames isnt that good.

• Like Like x 1
  9. dantosky

dantosky Gold Miner

Dantosky
    EG VIP
    Same :)

10. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    Anyone doing such things can easily be reported and will be dealt with accordingly within an hour usually. So rather than paking this post you can go to www.snapcraft.net/report and report them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. dantosky

dantosky Gold Miner

Dantosky
    EG VIP
    You can be my hero <3

12. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    If you receive a mean comment, or "ur ez" then simply ignore it and keep on playing like you normally would. If they keep on doing it and you think it's going too far then either do /list to see if any staff is online and ask the staff to join the game if they can, or open a support ticket with screenshots of the chat. So instead of complaining about this being a big problem then do something about it, even if it's not towards you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. dantosky

dantosky Gold Miner

Dantosky
    EG VIP

ANNDDD ash saves the day xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1