Im new yeaeee

Zemyzemph

First Step
I have a few questions pertaining the Creative mode, Since no one on the server wants to help me.

Questions:
1: How do you enable Fire?
2: Whats the limit of height and depth?
3: Why must I vote in order to use Redstone but it only lasts 1 hr long?
4:I'm not sure if chat is working considering my questions are being ignored on the server?
5: Is there a way to get or use WE(world Edit)?
6: Why can I not use the /help command and read the commands on my own without bothering a mod or staff member?
7: Whats the rating on maturity? for the chat system (pg,18+)

Much appreciated if these questions are answered ~Thanks Zemy

Albino_Duck

First Step
Alright, I'll just run through the questions consecutively if you don't mind.

Firstly, sorry for the lack of response the the server, I'll elaborate a bit on why that happened in a bit!
You'll have to use WorldEdit to set fires (if you don't have it, just ask me in game and i'll set the fires for you)
Height/depth is 255 blocks, from bedrock until worldheight
As for the redstone, I'm afraid that's just how it goes around here. Actually, you'd be surprised, most of the staff have to vote for redstone as well

Anyway, this is the question I /really/ wanted to focus on. When you vote,, you relieve the ability to !Shout. If you haven't voted it's impossible for anyone outside a direct radius of something like 50 blocks to hear you. When you vote, you'll be given access to !Shout, just add a ! in front of whatever you're saying and it'll work just fine.

If you have any more questions just hmu on the forums or in game, i'll glady sort things out.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! And I hope we see ya around in creative! And you can check Creative forums for my annual week post about weekend build battle on YouTube. :)

Zap

Gold Miner
Welcome. Have not done creative yet but enjoy your time here ))) I hope you get the help you requested. Now make some kewl creations ))))