In middle of combat can't eat golden apples?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doo

Tree Puncher
Today me and my friend Internaq died a meaningless death because of some glitch.
In the middle of a 3v2 we both attempt to eat golden apples and god apples which don't work. I then got cornered in water and my gap still wouldnt work and I died!? Please fix this issue I'm pretty sure its not only me that this happens to as it happened to internaq too!

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
Since this is on the topic of kitpvp bugs (I dont want to make a ticket for a minor bug like this)

A minor bug i found on kitpvp, is when the server thinks you die (says you lost your killstreak, gives the other guy money) even though you didnt die. Numerous times I found myself barely living with one heart or heal a heart and it says in chat that I died and lost my killstreak. Not much of a problem for me because I dont care about kdr or my killstreak but for those who do it can be frustrating.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Since this is on the topic of kitpvp bugs (I dont want to make a ticket for a minor bug like this)

A minor bug i found on kitpvp, is when the server thinks you die (says you lost your killstreak, gives the other guy money) even though you didnt die. Numerous times I found myself barely living with one heart or heal a heart and it says in chat that I died and lost my killstreak. Not much of a problem for me because I dont care about kdr or my killstreak but for those who do it can be frustrating.
This bug is being worked on.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You both chugged them like crazy (d: not saying I didn't), and they worked? That's what I saw.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Doo

Doo

Tree Puncher
This doesn't only happen to me I wish instead of just saying it was me why not see if others have the same issues?
When I kill a person thats in god they message "All my gaps and crapples weren't working wth"
Maybe a poll should do. This glitch is server related and has in no way anything to do with my internet.
If it was internet and I was lagging that badly which I wasn't (getting steady 20ms) the golden apples would work just delayed. But in this case they completely didnt work

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
This doesn't only happen to me I wish instead of just saying it was me why not see if others have the same issues?
When I kill a person thats in god they message "All my gaps and crapples weren't working wth"
Maybe a poll should do. This glitch is server related and has in no way anything to do with my internet.
If it was internet and I was lagging that badly which I wasn't (getting steady 20ms) the golden apples would work just delayed. But in this case they completely didnt work
Internet can do crazy things, it's not because you have good ping that you can't lag.

OP
OP
Doo

Doo

Tree Puncher
If you say something like that you clearly don't have a clue about what you are talking about

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
That is not possible lol, Minecraft clients can never show the real ping. You are pinging the closest proxy near you. The only real ping that you can get in minecraft is if the server has a plugin for it which we do try using /ping. Not to mention that for a ping of 10ms you have to basically be next to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.