Status
Not open for further replies.

CleverOliver7

First Step
  • Real and In-Game Name? My real name is John Oliver and my IGN is CleverOliver7
  • Current Age? 11. Yes. I might be young but very mature.

• Current Time-Zone? (In terms of GMT: ex. GMT - 5) My time zone is GMT +2

• What times are you available? I am available everyday from about 4 to 9 o clock

• Why do you want to join the Snapcraft Build Team? I want to join to help the server as I have been playing this server for about 3 years now.

• Have you ever been on any notable build teams? (BlockWorks, Everbloom, goCreative, etc.) Yes, I have been on my own server if that counts.

• Have you ever been banned or muted? If so, please briefly explain. No, I am sure I haven't.

• VERY IMPORTANT: Attach an Imgur link to pictures of at least TWO of your builds that you built on your own. These are two of my builds I've made, the last one is one of my favorite builds and i spent about 5 hours making it. It was about 100x100 and was pretty difficult to do.
Please tell us a little bit about yourself and anything else you would like us to know. I am from Norway and Brazil I have lived in the UK and I went to ISA for two years. I might be an eleven-year-old but I am sure you would like me as a Builder. I have watched this server grow and I have really enjoyed how the server has gotten better over the years! Thank you for taking your time reading this and making your choice!

Best Regards,
John Oliver

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, you are putting wrong place. You are in right forums but need put this in Builder application in creative forums.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Click this link to make you enter in right forums to Builder Application. (http://www.snapcraft.net/builder/)

Easier if you do copy and paste from your post here to Builder application.

Good luck with your application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.