Where do i get the records in Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap

Gold Miner
Hello everyone! I'm adjusting a bit to the life in Snapcraft and playing around with the Auction /ah a lot. I just started collecting the records you can buy in shop for $5000. Where do they come from? I've asked a dozen times in chat with no response ever. I find them on the auction from time to time but not often enough. Can someone be kind enough to tell me how to mine, and or find them in game? Thanks..

Zap

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Get a skeleton to shoot a creeper and it'll drop discs.

OP
OP
Zap

Zap

Gold Miner
Interesting I did not know that (well of course I did not I wrote the thread duh). How do I do that. Thank you for taking your time to assist me much appreciated.

Zap
Owls will rule the world

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Well, you can get them by either finding them in a dungeon chest (like a vanilla dungeon), or you can get them by getting a skeleton to shoot a creeper. Now, this can be kinda tricky and frustrating. I've never tried doing this, but you can trap a skeleton and creeper (or spawn them using spawn eggs) in a long narrow passage where you can be shot at by the skeleton, but not blown up by the creeper. Again, I've never done this, so I have no idea if it'll actually work xD

OP
OP
Zap

Zap

Gold Miner
Way cool. Yeah something to test out for sure. Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me. Occasionally I see records on the auction. I have 4 already in my collection and I have never purchased from the shop yet...LOL

Have a good day

OP
OP
Zap

Zap

Gold Miner
Oh really wow good to know. I'm known to blow a few leisure hours casting the rod. Thanks for the tip much appreciated. Have a great day mate )))

shnarpyasian

First Step
Just FYI if you didn't know how to use them put them in the jukebox and they play music. You probably already know by now but I just wanted to make sure

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Hello everyone! I'm adjusting a bit to the life in Snapcraft and playing around with the Auction /ah a lot. I just started collecting the records you can buy in shop for $5000. Where do they come from? I've asked a dozen times in chat with no response ever. I find them on the auction from time to time but not often enough. Can someone be kind enough to tell me how to mine, and or find them in game? Thanks..

Zap
They are bought and resold in the auction or the server automatically inserts them by using coding. ~ Snap

Status
Not open for further replies.