question

chris2000

Tree Puncher
so i pay {person} 500k to be added to his 9 igs that he had, now when he was expanding his area he said he would add me when it was finished. its been finished for quite i while now and i finally asked him about being added. now his trying to make up stories about how i took hoppers and how i scammed his friend (I'm good mates with that guy and even that guy knows i didn't scam him). when i asked for my money back because he wasn't letting me be added he simply just logged or said "well i don't have your money. if i get proof of this all happening what can be done in my behalf in this situation

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
If you get enough proof we can give you the money back. It will be treated as a scam and he/she will be temporarily banned.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
so i pay {person} 500k to be added to his 9 igs that he had, now when he was expanding his area he said he would add me when it was finished. its been finished for quite i while now and i finally asked him about being added. now his trying to make up stories about how i took hoppers and how i scammed his friend (I'm good mates with that guy and even that guy knows i didn't scam him). when i asked for my money back because he wasn't letting me be added he simply just logged or said "well i don't have your money. if i get proof of this all happening what can be done in my behalf in this situation
As crafter said, try to get enough proof.
Also, never trust people saying they have ig's because there are almost no ig spawners on survival.

OP
OP
C

chris2000

Tree Puncher
oh clever has 9igs he actually showed them two me. would someone be able to tell me hoe to use chat logs it would be much appreciated

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
oh clever has 9igs he actually showed them two me. would someone be able to tell me hoe to use chat logs it would be much appreciated
What do you mean by "using chat logs"?
Chat logs are just alerts of people logging out in combat.

Customiized_

First Step
What do you mean by "using chat logs"?
Chat logs are just alerts of people logging out in combat.
I think he means the chat history in order to prove the scamming. When you type in the chat, it usually gets automatically logged onto the console (not so sure how it works on some servers), thus it's often called 'chat logs'.