Oblivion Recruitment

Caampo

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys!
The time has come again to recruit new member for Oblivion. We are recruiting 3 news players to Oblivion and here's what you need:
- 150k in-game money
- VIP+ rank or higher
- You have to be an active online player
- You CANNOT have your head farmed as this drives the deaths up and destroys our PvP reputation. If your Kill : Death Ratio is dropping, you will be kicked

Players currently in Oblivion:

- Leader - iCaampo
- Officer - sonic_boom5
- Rookie - ArgentisPro
- Rookie - Albino_Duck
- Rookie - iAardbeii
- Rookie - _SnoopDog
- Rookie - Chicken_Bonz
- Rookie - Bind1946
- Rookie - _Squidz
- Rookie - PvPPhantomPvP

What you will have access to:

- A non-hostile spawner with 36 spawners (Pig, Cow, Mooshroom, Chicken, Ocelot+Horse combined and Sheep)
- A hostile spawner in the nether with 28 hostile spawners (includes Blaze, Zombie Pigman etc.)
- A farm with Sugar Cane, Cactus, Melon and Pumpkin Auto-Farms
- An acrobatics area where you can improve your acrobatics

If you want to join Oblivion, leave your IGN, level and a little bit about you in the comments. Otherwise contact iCaampo or sonic_boom5.

Good Luck with your applications!
iCaampo

CleverOliver7

First Step
I want to join Oblivion as I have lots of money (benefit for you guys) and lots more of good stuff!
My IGN: CleverOliver7
Level: 64
And I am pretty good at pvp!

chris2000

Tree Puncher
hi my ign is christrifo and i have been playing since 2012. I'm level 83 and god rank. i meet all the requirements to join . i have never in my sc life been head farmed and i plan not to. i would love to join this guild as i am a good building and it brings me more opportunities in the game.

Last edited:

7even11enven-NUB

Stone Miner
Hello I'm HoldThatL2017, I Would like to join as I am good at PvP, Building and decorating. I am in the way of getting skype :). At the moment I'm struggling to choose between KillaKilla or Oblivion (but I would love to join Enthrall :3) I am a boy from the Gold Coast in Australia :-O I love to pvp even though I can die sometimes :-P

Ign: HoldThatL2017
Level: 96
Bal: 91k
I am an active player.
ive been falsely banned before but I have been muted for 5 days for asking for a ban :-P I'm not gonna go into that xD.
So that's me and I hope to join :)
(Its a hard choice between KillaKilla or Oblivion!!!) I'm also a Ultra Rank

I0reo

Gold Miner
Im good at pvp Accept me Ill 1v1 u and win L

I0reo

Gold Miner
jk Im not tht good at pvp

Internaq

First Step
Do not play faction that much have only just started, am well known on the kitpvp side of the server and could guarantee I would spank and tank anyone in your fac in a 1v1 ;p I am usually a nice guy and get along with pre much everyone that is nice ;p. I play hcf more than factions as it is harder and takes way more skill and has much more competition as it is easy to become number 1 on any rando fac server. But even so I would still like to join this faction as I have heard it is quite good and I know a few people in the fac ;d

Merr_Maniac

First Step
hey icaampo can i join your guild because i don't really die and i'm really good at pvp i am an ultra on survival and i have a;pt of op friends and yea and if there is a chance of getting me in the guild i would really apreaciate it and i am really looking forward to it From Merr_Maniac

Leif

First Step
Hi Im Razot467!
I want to be in oblivion.
I have over 1mil and im Rank king.
Im an active player on the server.
So cya XD