Admin application (HELPER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpaceWaffles91

First Step
In-Game Name: MrSpaceWaffles
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

• How long have you been playing on Snapcraft.net I been on for so long that I've been playing the server every single day
  • How often are you online for? About 4 hours or less
  • Why you are right for the job as Helper? How can you contribute to the staff team? I will try my best to help the server and show all the other helpers a example of a real helper. I will be fair to everyone, be kind and respect everyone in the server.
  • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.I have been muted before because of advertising. I didn't really read the rules but for now, I learned my lesson.
  • A little bit about yourself. I'm 14. I love playing minecraft and other games which are created by the company "Mojang". The game which I play the most in Snapcraft is Earthgames and Kit pvp. I always loved this server since I was level 5. My 1st time being a staff on servers was when I was 11. I been helping others servers. I loved Snapcraft and played it everyday cause it was my 1st ever server that I found on the internet because it was 1.8,1.9 and even 1.10! Which is why, I am on Snapcraft right now.

I will continue to follow the rules and never advertise like I did in the pass.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on TotalFreedom, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on FactionsZCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Status
Not open for further replies.