1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Admin Application (HELPER)

Discussion in 'Earth Games' started by MrSpaceWaffles91, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSpaceWaffles91

MrSpaceWaffles91 First Step

In-Game Name: MrSpaceWaffles
    I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

• How long have you been playing on Snapcraft.net I been on for so long that I've been playing the server every single day
    • How often are you online for? About 4 hours or less
    • Why you are right for the job as Helper? How can you contribute to the staff team? I will try my best to help the server and show all the other helpers a example of a real helper. I will be fair to everyone, be kind and respect everyone in the server.
    • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.I have been muted before because of advertising. I didn't really read the rules but for now, I learned my lesson.
    • A little bit about yourself. I'm 14. I love playing minecraft and other games which are created by the company "Mojang". The game which I play the most in Snapcraft is Earthgames and Kit pvp. I always loved this server since I was level 5. My 1st time being a staff on servers was when I was 11. I been helping others servers. I loved Snapcraft and played it everyday cause it was my 1st ever server that I found on the internet because it was 1.8,1.9 and even 1.10! Which is why, I am on Snapcraft right now.

I will continue to follow the rules and never advertise like I did in the pass.

Why should we except you?
    I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience
    I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on another server. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on small factions server, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

#1 MrSpaceWaffles91, Nov 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  2. MrSpaceWaffles91

I accidentally put 14 in my last thread because I thought I was still 14 XD
    Well, now I'm 14 :-D

3. MrSpaceWaffles91

I MEANT I"M 15

4. MrSpaceWaffles91

OMG WHAT AM I TYPING (Im just so excited if I get staff :-D)

5. ~Crafter~

~Crafter~ Ghast Hunter

Craftermanamz
    Prison Boss
    This is the earthgames section and not where you apply for helper.

You can only apply to get builder and helper, to apply for helper go here and send it to the "Staff Applications" department.
    Make sure to read the format thread here

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.