Account Giveaway

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Basically I quit this game and I want someone else to benefit from my account on Snap since I don't play anymore. If I knew you back in the day or you're willing to buy it reply below.
Perks:
Faithful on Factions
Paladin on Kit
Vip on Hg
maybe some more ranks idk
Name is currently "Yaziel"

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
too bad I don't know you

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I hate see people leave this server..

I0reo

Gold Miner
rip, Ill miss u jason

I0reo

Gold Miner
Ign I0reo But now Its ComboMontage

KnockerX

Stone Miner
Dang man, if you are quitting minecraft or gaming all together, I don't know what else to say but have a wonderful and prosperous future. It'll be hard to see you go away and we'll definitely remember you. :'(

All the best,
Knocker

Squirrel3939

Tree Puncher
Basically I quit this game and I want someone else to benefit from my account on Snap since I don't play anymore. If I knew you back in the day or you're willing to buy it reply below.
Perks:
Faithful on Factions
Paladin on Kit
Vip on Hg
maybe some more ranks idk
Name is currently "Yaziel"
Wow vip on mercury? Didn't know that existed! Anyone else get the reference or am I trying to hard to be funny?

awsomistic123

First Step
I'd love to have your account. My user is Awsomistic. You don't know me and I don't know you but you seem like a kind guy, wanting to get the most out of your account by passing it on. Your account would help me so much, I would greatly appreciate it and I would use it to it's full potential. I go on sc for around 6 hours a day xD so I would not let this account go to waste. Hope everything goes well for you in the future!