A few words to live by (I'm back!)

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Did you guys hear about the bank that gives you free money? Not interest, but free money. It gives you 86,400 dollars every day. Pretty neat, right?

However, there are a few terms and conditions you signed when you opened up that account. You will get 86,400 fresh dollars every day to spend however you like. You can buy anything for you, or spend it buying things or going places with others, however you can't directly give it to another person. When the day ends, anything that you didn't spend gets drained and you start back with 86,400 dollars. This "bank" which probably seems a bit suspicious right now can close your account at any time, permanently ending your daily payments.

Now, think about this. Every day holds 86,400 seconds. Each second can be spent however you want, whenever you want, but you can't give your time directly for others to use it how they want. And any day, the bank of life can close; you can die. Do you want to spend those 86,400 seconds living life to its fullest, or do you want to lose them and never see them again? Think about it.

How would you spend your life differently? What would you rethink before you take the risk of draining your entire bank?

I haven't been on much. For anyone who remembers me, hey! I'm Optic, or now Dissemble on Youtube. I just wanted to pop my head in and see how things were going, as well as taking part in the community more. I don't play minecraft but hope to meet some of you guys on the forums or just hang out in a skype call sometime.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I remember you. And I also remember you dedicated this "8-|" emoji for me.
Welcome back to being more active on the forums! I'll check your YouTube out sometime.

C:

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
Welcome back my dude! I can tell you like Witt Lowry, he's a great rapper :-D

Kath

Creeper Hugger
sketchy bank

I0reo

Gold Miner
Welcome back to the forums! IEmralldd Dont think I would forget u

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Welcome back...? Haha. Remember you? Pshhh... don't remember talking to you for hours. Hopefully we can talk again one day, never got a chance to call you on Skype.
Hah. Nice to see you again my friend :) How are you?

OP
OP
OpticUniversse

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
I remember you. And I also remember you dedicated this "8-|" emoji for me.
Welcome back to being more active on the forums! I'll check your YouTube out sometime.

C:
Thanks! Yeah, we had some fun times back on kit and the forums. 8-|
Glad to see you back. My uploads are terrible now but I"m working on getting some decent ones eventually as my computer can't handle anything that requires decent amount of memory to run.

Welcome back my dude! I can tell you like Witt Lowry, he's a great rapper :-D
Yeah he is. I have really narrow choices in music and Witt definitely makes the cut.

sketchy bank
Or banky sketch?

Welcome back :-D
Thank you!

Welcome back to the forums!
Thanks!

Welcome back to the forums! IEmralldd Dont think I would forget u
Didn't forget you either. We should talk sometime- just hit me up whenever.

Welcome back...? Haha. Remember you? Pshhh... don't remember talking to you for hours. Hopefully we can talk again one day, never got a chance to call you on Skype.
Hah. Nice to see you again my friend :) How are you?
Damn, sure has been awhile. I'll PM you my new skype so we can finally have a long overdue call.
I've been pretty good, been busy but since it's finally thanksgiving break got a little bit of time to wind down and parooze the forums.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Damn, sure has been awhile. I'll PM you my new skype so we can finally have a long overdue call.
I've been pretty good, been busy but since it's finally thanksgiving break got a little bit of time to wind down and parooze the forums.
Yussss. Will do.
That's so good to hear! So glad for you~ You soooo need to update me with everything. And hah, too bad we don't have thanksgiving here. PM me. (so we don't have a conversation in a thread, lol.)