[SKYBLOCK Series] - Cows Are Stupid! #1

Jeffyboyy

First Step
Hello everyone! I am a new player on Snapcraft, hoping to capture some eyes for my new Skyblock series I'll be doing here. This community seems very friendly and I wish to meet lots of new friendly faces! Here's the first episode to the series, enjoy!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
@Mrcow
yer a dumbo, buddy boy

OP
OP
Jeffyboyy

Jeffyboyy

First Step
This is pretty good. Most minecraft youtubers are pretty boring, but this was actually entertaining :-P

I appreciate that :)) I try my best to give viewers something to watch that'll give them temporary relief from that stress thing called "life". Glad it does the job haha!

@Mrcow
yer a dumbo, buddy boy

Yeah I'm pretty confused as to why Mr MeatSack decided to jump ship - we really hit it off during the first few minutes ;/

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I appreciate that :)) I try my best to give viewers something to watch that'll give them temporary relief from that stress thing called "life". Glad it does the job haha!

Yeah I'm pretty confused as to why Mr MeatSack decided to jump ship - we really hit it off during the first few minutes ;/
Noo, that was directed @Mrcow. I was addressing the title of this thread to his name.