Catchya Later Snapcrafters!

Wanderless

First Step
Dear friends and colleagues,

After the exciting, challenging and very eventful time at Snapcraft. it is with mixed emotions that I announce my resignation (effective 7 April 2014) to all of you.
My almost 2 months with Snapcraft have been very rewarding and enriching.
A lot of you probably are asking about my decision. It is difficult to explain. However, life has offered me different opportunity and alternatives which I find irresistible, and I was hard pressed to make a decision.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the very good cooperation and support during my time here. I will always remember our collaboration specially in developing the Creative Spawn & playing factions from scratch. In a way or two I have experienced your kindness, therefore please let me express my gratitude to every one of you. Your guidance, support, encouragement and comfort, moreover friendship, have kept me strong all these years.

Please kindly accept my apologies for any mistakes or hard feelings that may have happened during our togetherness.
A million thanks again for the wonderful time we spent together. You have all become a part of me and I’m very grateful for that. All my best wishes go to you and the Snapcraft Administration as well as a happy and successful, healthy year 2014.

With warm wishes,
A. Rokelay

MVLapps

Iron Miner
It's very sad to see you leave us, you surely will be missed. Hope your different opportunities go well, and hope to see you on the server every once in a while. Thanks for all you have done for Snapcraft, making it amazing the place it is today :-D

-MVLapps

A

Account404

Don't feel sorry, if there's a better opportunity, go pursue it. Good luck with whatever it is, I think I speak for everyone when I say, we'll miss you. Thanks for everything you've done for the server! <3
Best of luck.
-Lozlpowzah <3

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
I'm suspicious as I just saw him on another server. That you were trying to get staff on. By my eyes you just want staff. You left the day after your helper app was closed.. So yeah anyway farewell hopefully you get staff on that server

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Good luck on your adventures my friend, i hope that 2014 goes well for you also. Snapcraft will miss you, but more importantly...this panda will miss you :-( Hope to see you come back one day! Love, YAMPY :)