Protection blocks don't protect everything?

Does this happen to you as well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weaponz

First Step
Just wondering if this was only me, but do protection blocks not protect paintings and armor stands? My picture frames get stolen everyone i put them up along with armor on my armor stands. Can other people test this out and see if it's not only me? Untrusted people are allowed to break/take these things for some reason...

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Yeah, for some reason they're not protected. I advise until this problem is fixed, make sure there's no way for people not added to your sponge to get in your protected area. And make sure there's no windows without glass because someone could throw an ender pearl to get in.

tancayo

Tree Puncher
Hey,
Sorry for the bad luck, but for me this doesn't happen. I have a storage room and within it I put my special tools and weapons in picture frames. Also, I put some of my best gear on armor stands. People have tp'ed to me and tried to take my stuff, but it didn't work for them. I have pvp off in my storage room so maybe that affects it. You should try turning pvp off or just enclosing your base completely. If you need anymore help, you can always contact me in-game if I'm online, and I'll be happy to assist you.