Hello! Need help with information please.

FreyaKS

First Step
Greetings!

My name is FreyaSpingflower. I am new to multiplayer and Snapcraft. So far, it has been tons of fun! I do have a few questions that I am having difficulty finding answers to. Will you help?
1. It seems that there are some players that have larger parcels than the standard sponge block area. They have a name for their place, for example Cowville, and they allow other players to place their sponges around them. How do you get these larger areas and how would you name them?
2. Is there some page or link where I might get useful game tips and commands?
Thank you!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, welcome to the forums! :-D I am not sure about question 1. But second question is you can do /help to ask staff but it should have information in chat about commands.

Squirrel3939

Tree Puncher
Greetings!

My name is FreyaSpingflower. I am new to multiplayer and Snapcraft. So far, it has been tons of fun! I do have a few questions that I am having difficulty finding answers to. Will you help?
1. It seems that there are some players that have larger parcels than the standard sponge block area. They have a name for their place, for example Cowville, and they allow other players to place their sponges around them. How do you get these larger areas and how would you name them?
Thank you!
Is this on survival? And also if you need any help with commands you can always ask staff via conversations on the forums or ask in game I'm sure people would be happy to help :-D

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
To answer question 1, there's not another way to make protected areas. The people who make these cities/town just have everyone place their sponges as close as possible to each other, so that everywhere is protected (some places, like buhmurica have unprotected roads. But most houses are right next to each other, so no griefing can happen to them.). Also, if you confused as to how players get so many sponges. They can be bought in the shop, or the auction house (/ah, and you probably knew this, but you can never be too sure lol).

I hope this helped!

OP
OP
FreyaKS

FreyaKS

First Step
You guys are great! Thank you for your quick reply! This helps! And yes, to answer the question, it is on survival. I was led to believe that a particular player owned a large portion of land. I see now how it works. :)

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Greetings!

Thank you!
You probably have seen the VIP's places and they have commands go here: Store

Kath

Creeper Hugger