|'competition'|creative|what Random Builds Have You Encountered?|

Kath

Creeper Hugger
We all know that person that just has an absurd, random build on their plot. In this thread, I'd like to see the most 'weirdest' build you've seen and how you encountered it . (Just keep in mind that it can't be inappropriate)

It can be anything... from a creepy heart to a-a...-a *thinks of something* random dirt block stuck with a bunch of diamond blocks!!! Yeah!!!

Oooh, how about... to make this thread interesting (to some people) I'll add a 1k prize (Maybe I'll up it to a 2k :eek: Maybe even more!!! ) for the winner who encountered the most random build! The prize money will go to Survival..
Why would I be giving away money? Because... I-I..I don't know.... I just... felt like it...Note: Prize might change to a sponge Don't judge me

Of course every contest thingy has to have some rule(s) c: (Booo..)

Simple Rules:
1. The build has to be at Creative on a plot
2. Must show a screen shot of it (Recordings are fine..., but I think screen shots would be easier to handle)
3. Not inappropriate

Well.. I don't have a lot of rules I can add since this is supposed to be a-of course friendly competition~
feel free to join in or watch

Competition will end whenever I have determined the overall winner.

7FjF8Ix.png

fYhJkzl.png

By far.., I think this has to be the most random build o.o

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
A picture is worth a thousand words. But my beautiful, extraordinarily exquisite block is worth THREE thousand words. Not one, not two, but THREE.

2014-06-21_17.17.46.png

Here's @Aaron 's beautiful plot with a beautiful build.-

2014-06-15_19.48.24.png