Watch Out Cause Bemmys In Town!

bemmy78

First Step
Hey everyone I am a new guy to the snapcraft fourms but I have been playing Snapcraft for years because its so GOOD! I am here to introduce myself and I hope I will be known and repected. So, my name is bemmy78, I first started playing minecraft when i was 10 in 2009 I thought it was awesome so I started playing it all day and every day, it got so addictive! But then one day I went onto youtube and saw 'how to join a minecraft server'. And so I started playing multiplayer with my friends who i begged to buy minecraft, and so they did. Time past of me being so addicted to minecraft I was playing mini games and stuff on servers I decided to record them. So now I have a YouTube channel called GoldSolace and thats where I got some credit from YouTube. I was doing every single mini game. Finally 1.7! making videos of the same mini game started to get boring so i searched and searched for a different mini game. Then... It caught my eye... the Hunger Games! and guess what server snapcraft... I absolutely loved it. I played it all the time I loved it so much... Then i tried the other things like parkour so I said to everyone on my big owner stand and said "Snapcraft is the best server!" now I'm on it all the time playing fun stuff with my friends... thank you for making snapcraft. All GoldSolace mini game vids were not recorded on snapcraft sorry...

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the forums and I hope to see you around more!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome!

LegalSense

Void Walker
Welcome! If you have any questions or concerns. PM me on the forums. I'm always active in-game and on the forums; mainly forums.