Survival Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaroffHD

Stone Miner
The spawn in survival is so lagy from all the stuff in one place like shop, pvp, xp farm and all the portals. Maybe we can make the spawn more open like SC2 open and had plots and move the pvp in a new spot. I know I am just bitching but most the peoples computer on SC are not the best :cool: (just saying lol). its just a little to much in one spot. so lets try to get the staff to look at this thread :)

LegalSense

Void Walker
There is no need to continuously bump this thread every 3 minutes or so. Just give it time and be patient,

Kath

Creeper Hugger
You didn't need to swear and yes, I do have to agree with the laggy spawn area...

I9ja9hN.png

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
I can understand, I've only personally been through Factions but the spawn is laggy indeed. With other spawns the portals etc are bunched and slow just the same, and the places that aren't bunched have very good fps for my very bad laptop. This will be taken into account in the future, I believe.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Shop Signs create the lag in both survival and faction spawns, but the shops are needed. The lag will be fixed in the future, as iam said. thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.