my rank

ghastslayer6

First Step
hi im ghastslayer6,
i have angel rank on skyblock.
yesterday i decided to leave the server for a looooong time so i thought about giving my rank to someone without a rank so i found someone called pink_pig (something like that not sure) and he said he wanted my rank so i told him to look for away to send my rank to him. He said that he asked twigggy on how we should do the rank transfer and apparently twig said just swap mc accounts i said no at first because i have ranks on other servers (like mineplex, hypixel, cubecraft) so he begged me for a few hours and manipulated me to swap so i asked him again if its allowed he said yes and he swears on his parents lifes then when it was time to swap he said he felt scared over skype and swore on his parents life he wont scam me. i went first after i give him my details he told me his mother and sister are in hospital and closed mc and skype. later that day i told my friend to use his skype to see if he is online and he was so i called him and he was saying he cant talk he is at school
then made a load of lies about how he was busy.

~He changed my email password on minecraft
i don't feel safe i talked to members of hypixel and they gave me a rank transfer
i hope I get good player service as i did over at hypixel
i have talked to 1 staff member about this on survival not sure what his ign was

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Unfortunately you need proof of purchase, you should email mojang with proof of purchase for your actual minecraft account and get it back.

OP
OP
G

ghastslayer6

First Step
can i get a rank transfer to my other account i don't feel safe because of my previous experience people using hacks and mod menu where they have alts and my acc is in it