V Mad @ Survival

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
I made a house like two months ago or four or something like that. I come online today to see that my sponges are gone supposedly bec they disappear after so many days. Now, my house was VERY lovely at a top of a peaceful hill. Now, since the sponge is gone, it is very ugly and someone destroyed parts of it. Also I have no more sponges. Please take this sponge thing away as it is very annoying. I understand the concept probably due to ;like griefing or something like that but myself and I'm sure many others do not appreciate it. TY :)

@Maarten

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I definitely think that this should be removed. I can't tell you how many houses I've come across that were obviously sponged, but have gotten destroyed because of the sponges disappearing. Now I understand that this is there so that the world doesn't get cluttered with sponges from afk players. But at the very least, the time should be extended to 3-4 months. Not 40 days (I think that's the time limit).

7even11enven-NUB

Stone Miner
But the Sponge removal thing is like 1 month and 2 weeks I'm pretty sure, its a good idea because the world could be full of sponges that people never use so it frees some space in the world :-P Maybe its just me because I play regularly xD

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I have increased the time before it clears the sponge from 45 days to 2 months, this feature is extremely useful for when players just come on once place a sponges and never play again. 2 months should be plenty even when you have other things to do irl.