NORENDERRRRRRSSS

HotCoco

Stone Miner
k guys just to jiggy stuff up here for i see lots of people have been inactive on the creative forums im just going to talk about a subject that I feel very strongly about. A d u see above here ^^^ please do not waste your time with renders. They do not help your skill and certainly do not show it. By all means renders are not bad. They are just heavily overused to disguise bad builds. If you are actually good at Building this "Tool" or was used to include whole builds but they didnt try to make it look better with photoshop for sure. Like if you have a 1000 by 1000 Build by all means take a render. But to make it look better is a cheat. It is not supposed to count but it does on planet minecraft and there for the judgement is ruined because people only pay attention to render. Snapcraft is a great server to get builder on because they recognize this fakeness of talent. So if you feel this way join me norenderfagg and all the greats like Alec,Mouf and Albino to protest against renderrs, and renders and people who shouldn't be high ranking because they have bad builds outside the render. Help fix are broken community. Make building great again!!!

OP
OP
HotCoco

HotCoco

Stone Miner
Oooo damn look at that auto correct bs. ;-;

Kath

Creeper Hugger
oh

ok

OP
OP
HotCoco

HotCoco

Stone Miner
Wouldn't expect noobs to understand but just know if u dont render ur doing the right things guys