EraTV's App!

EraTV

First Step
  • How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net?​
  • I have been playing SnapCraft for 3 months!​
  • How often are you online for?​
  • I am online about 3-11 hours. If there Is Vacations, Weekends, Etc. I could be on longer. So let's say the total of 3PM-12:00AM​
  • Why you are right for the job as helper?​
  • here are many reason why I want this rank firstly I love the community of SnapCraft, I have been playing this server for 3 months now and it is the first server I genuinely played factions on. Furthermore, I believe that I'm qualified for staff since I believe that I can offer a great contribution to the community. Helping out any confused player is my main priority. Second of all I want keep SnapCraft an enjoyable community by helping lower the number of players using a client to get an advantage to the game. I genuinely hate seeing players get frustrated over this. I will dedicate most my time to paying attention to chat, and staying at PvP zones to watch for players getting an advantage as well as keeping playing at a minimal. The last thing i would like to add is I want to keep seeing Snapcraft. become a successful server I want to keep seeing it get bigger and bigger every little bit. I am very mature and i have lots of dedication to the game same with helping any player I am on for long periods of time to help out the community.
    • How can you contribute to the staff team?
    I can assist SnapCraft by helping the community for many different reasons. To start off I can monitor The Chat/Players for long periods of time while enjoying the game. I am familiar with the all the in-game rules. As helper I would dedicate most of my time in game paying close attention to chat and players, while having my recording/screenshot software's open, As stated above "helping out any confused player is my main priority" I will answer anyone who Pm's me a question if i don't have and answer right I would try my best to find one, if it comes to the point were I cant find and answer I would hop on TS and ask a higher staff member. I will try my best to keep the community happy and help out as much as I can. I would help any player even if its a fellow staff member I would take time and explain to them what to do.
  • Also here are some reasons I would ban, Or mute the player(s).
  • Spamming Chat: - Spamming words or letters in chat with a lot of caps.
    1st offense: /warn (player) Spamming
    2nd offense: /mute (player) Spamming 5m
    3rd offense: /mute (player) Spamming 10m
    4th offense: /mute (player) Spamming 15m
    ( I would screenshot for evidence)

Suspicious Links / IP-Loggers: - If you post any link in-game that is not related to the game.
    1st offense: /mute (player) Suspicious Link(s)
    ( I would screenshot the links for evidence)

Inappropriate Links: - A Inappropriate that might harm younger players of the community.
    1st offense: /mute (player) Inappropriate Link(s)
    ( I would screenshot the links for evidence)

Staff Disrespect: - Disrespecting staff or bugging the staff constantly.
    1st offense: /warn (player) Staff Disrespect
    2nd offense: /mute (player) 5m Staff Disrespect

Staff Impersonation: - Acting like you're a staff member.
    1st offense: /mute (player) Staff Impersonation 15m

Leaking Staff Information: - Leaking staffs private information.
    1st offense: /ban (player) Leaking Staff Information
    (Staff) - demoted and receive punishment.

Hacking: - Using blacklisted modifications/illegal clients.
    1st offense: /ban (player) 48 blacklisted modifications
    2nd offense: /ban (player) blacklisted modifications
    - /unban (player)
    ( I would record for evidence)

Advertising: - Posting other server IP's in chat.
    1st offense: /ban (player) Advertising
    ( I would screenshot the IP for evidence)

Indirect Advertising: - links that are unrelated to SnapCraft.
    1st offense: /mute (player) Indirect Advertising
    ( I would screenshot the link for evidence)

Mute Evasion: Using a alt or exploiting commands to still type in chat when you are muted.
    1st offense: /ban (player) 15m

Racism: - Being excessively racist in chat.
    1st offense: /warn (player) Racism
    2nd offense: /mute (player) Racism 15m
    3rd offense: /mute (player) Racism 30m

Server Drama: - Causing drama on the server.
    1st offense: /mute (player) Server drama
    (Manager) - IPBan (player) Server drama
    • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please. No, As stated above, I play legit, And let all player(s) have fun!
  • A little about yourself.
  • My name is Nicholas, And I am 14 years old, I live in the United States, my dream for the future is to become and Actor, Or a director. I do 1 sport outside of school that sport is wrestling. I love Playing SnapCraft in my free time. as-well as hanging out with friends and family.Lastly my biggest dream is to visit the Bahamas.
Thank you for reading my app

-EraTV